Ombré Powder Brows 411
Is this Procedure for me?
This procedure may NOT be for you if you are or have the following:
How long does Ombré Brows last?
- Pregnant or nursing
- Prone to keloids or hypertrophic scarring
- Diabetic (doctors clearance required)
- Chemotherapy (doctors clearance required)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Heart conditions or a pacemaker
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or psoriasis near the area that will be treated
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Accutane in the past year
- Botox in the past 2 months
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Poor General Health
This is a semi permanent procedure that typically can last up to 2-3 years. However, because of differences in each individuals skin and lifestyles, we are unable to garuntee how long your results will last.
What if I have no brows or want a different shape?
There is a mapping process that is first performed to outline what your “natural” brow should look like. At that time, if you want to adjust some things, we can do that. The outline is done in pencil and we will not start the procedure until you are satisfied with the results.
Does is hurt?
Each persons tolerance for pain is different, which makes the experience unique for each individual. When the numbing is applied, some say they do not feel a thing while others say they feel slight pressure or some discomfort.
*Numbing options are available!