Due to the nature of our products and services, all sales are final. No refunds and/or exchanges!
Press On Nails
How long do press ons last? With proper application/care: 1-2 weeks if applied with stickers.. 2-3 weeks if applied with glue
How many nails come in a set?
Pre-size sets come with 10-12 nails; full sets come with 20 nails
Do you offer refunds? Due to the nature of the products sold/sanitary precautions...all sales are FINAL.
Can I apply mascara to my false lashes?
Yes, you are able to apply make up but in order to get the most use out of the falsies, we do not recommend.
Will false lashes make my real lashes fall out? If the lashes are applied correctly, no.
How do I apply false lashes?
- Starting from either end, carefully remove first lash from lash tray.
- Hold lash to your eye and measure whether lash should be trimmed. Use tip of scissors to cut.
- Take edges of your lash and bend them in a U shape
- Apply lash adhesive along lash band and allow glue to sit for about 30 seconds or until glue becomes tacky.
- Curl your eyelashes (optional)
- Use tweezers, eyelash applicator or hands to place lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, start from center, then inner, then outer side.
- Apply mascara (optional) and/or apply liner to fill in any gaps.
Processing Time and Shipping
Orders require 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to be processed. Custom orders such as special colors and/or wig typically take a little longer.
After you order is processed, it will be shipped via USPS and will typically take 1-5 business days to arrive (depending on your shipping selection). Tracking numbers will automatically be emailed to you.
Island Touch Beauty is not responsible for any lost items or carrier delays due to holidays or weather. WE DO NOT SHIP TO P.O. BOXES. Please be sure to double check the address on your order.